Book by Phone: (709) 730-2868 Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Custom charters available upon request.
- Departs 10:00am and 2:00pm.
- 2 Hour cruise.
- $80 per adult, $65 per youth/student/senior (+ NL HST)
Have you ever wondered what happens below the surface of the big blue ocean?
Come out on our Creature Quest Tour, and be a marine biologist for the day as you learn about the wonders of the sea! Our small group sizes allow you to get up close and personal with the ocean and the creatures that call it home. We use a special net to collect plankton and look at it up close under a microscope on board. Get your hands wet while helping haul up baited pots in search of ocean animals, and become friends with sea stars, urchins and more! Sit back and relax while we cruise the stunning coastline of Holyrood and Conception Bay in search of the abundant local wildlife. You could see whales, dolphins, bald eagles, blue fin tuna, cormorants, and more! Contact us today to book your unforgettable ocean experience!
Terms & Conditions
- All tours are weather dependent
- Minimum number required for all tours to go ahead
- We strongly recommend booking at least 48 hours in advance
What To Expect
Our tours are interactive, so expect to get your hands wet.
Don’t forget your camera (and extra batteries) to capture this amazing experience. If there’s anything our staff can do to make your trip more enjoyable, please don’t hesitate to ask. Feel free to call us in advance of your trip to get an idea of the weather conditions. We’d love to hear from you!
The weather in Newfoundland can change in minutes and is notoriously unpredictable, so it’s always a good idea to be prepared when you come on board.
- Dress in layers.
- Wear a comfortable pair of shoes/sandals.
- Bring pants and a long sleeve shirt.
- Have a raincoat in case the tour becomes a wet one.
- Bring a hat, wear sunscreen and sunglasses (polarized lenses do wonders for looking in the water).