Book by Phone: (709) 730-2868 Or email: email@example.com. Custom charters available upon request.
- Departs 8:00 am for an all day adventure, returning between 4 pm & 5 pm
- $170 + NL HST per person
Get up close and personal with the Blue Sharks of Conception Bay
Our shark encounters are part of our shark conservation project, we tag and release all of the sharks caught. Everyone on board has a job to do to help our highly trained crew measure, de-hook and tag the sharks. It is certainly a hands-on experience you won’t forget! Tagging sharks is essential to better understand their behaviours and migrations patters. What we do contributes to research based out of the Bedford Institute of Oceanography in Halifax and scientists at Fisheries and Oceans Canada in Newfoundland. We handle the sharks with extreme care to ensure their safety and also that of our guests. Space is limited; contact us today for more information and to book an experience of a lifetime! Space and dates are limited.
Terms & Conditions
- All tours are weather dependent
- Minimum number required for all tours to go ahead
- We strongly recommend booking at least 1 week in advance
What To Expect
Our tours are interactive, so expect to get your hands wet.
Don’t forget your camera (and extra batteries) to capture this amazing experience. If there’s anything our staff can do to make your trip more enjoyable, please don’t hesitate to ask. Feel free to call us in advance of your trip to get an idea of the weather conditions. We’d love to hear from you!
The weather in Newfoundland can change in minutes and is notoriously unpredictable, so it’s always a good idea to be prepared when you come on board.
- Dress in layers.
- Wear a comfortable pair of shoes/sandals.
- Bring pants and a long sleeve shirt.
- Have a raincoat in case the tour becomes a wet one.
- Bring a hat, wear sunscreen and sunglasses (polarized lenses do wonders for looking in the water).